“COURAGE IS THE POWER TO LET GO OF THE FAMILIAR.”
– RAYMOND LINDQUIST
Group therapy in a confidential and supportive setting
Group Therapy involves one or more therapists working with several people at the same time. Psychological Wellness Services is currently running a group focused on Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) for men and women who are experiencing overwhelming emotions with the inability to regulate those emotions. DBT is a special type of cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy. Based in Arlington VA, our group counseling sessions are intended for those struggling with life’s transitions and experiencing a variety of different symptoms, behaviors, and issues in response.
Individuals may be dealing with some of the following:
- Ongoing conflicts in relationships
- Impulsivity (emotionally, in mood regulation, habits, behaviors)
- Interpersonal conflict
- Confused about who they are, their personal worth, and their value
- Feelings of emptiness or numbness
- History of trauma
- Emotional deregulation
- Over-expression or under-expression of anger
- Adjustment difficulties
Group therapy and counseling based in Arlington VA. Ready to begin your journey? Get in touch.